Change of Accost

Change your Address and Telephone number online

Are you moving, currently receiving benefits or enrolled in Medicare and want to know how to alter your address? You can change and update your information anytime, anywhere past logging in to or creating a free my Social Security account.

Change your Address and Telephone number online

How to modify your address?

If you go Social Security benefits (retirement, survivors, or disability), you tin can update your contact information in a safe, quick, and convenient mode by following these five steps:

  1. Log in to my Social Security.
  2. Select the My Profile link on the right side of the screen.
  3. Select the Update Contact Information button and enter your address information.
  4. Select when would y'all like to schedule the update, then select Next.
  5. Review and verify your data, select Submit .

This service is not currently bachelor to people who receive Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or do not have a U.Due south. mailing address. However, if you are receiving SSI, y'all can easily check your accost we accept on record via the My Profile Tab on my Social Security.

Sign in to your my Social Security account and update your data

Already have a my Social Security Account?

Sign In to your account below and become to "My Profile" tab to change and update your contact data.

Don't take a my Social Security Account?

Creating a gratuitous my Social Security business relationship takes less than x minutes, lets you lot change and update your data and gives you lot access to many other online services.

Withal have questions?

If you lot accept questions or demand help agreement how to change your address and telephone number online, phone call our toll-gratuitous number a 1-800-772-1213 or visit your Social Security office. If you are deaf or hard of hearing, call our toll-free TTY number, i-800-325-0778, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:thirty p.m. Monday through Friday.